miércoles, 8 de octubre de 2014

CAPITAL CENTRE

Unfortunately, I have never travel abroad so one of the places I like the most in Spain is Madrid.Madrid, as a capital city, has a huge range of things to do and it is one of the busiest places in Spain.

My cousin is studying there and he is always telling how wonderful is Madrid. He is really happy to be there. Next December I am going to travel Madrid to watch 40 Principales Prizes and I am very desperated and excited at the same time. Moreover, Madrid has all the facilities tourists need, all the places there are comunicated by train, bus and underground. 

Shops there are really cool, my favourite is Abercrombie because there are very lovely clothes although they are more expensive than in common shops. You can also visit the most famous places such as The Prados's Museum, Retiro's Park, Warner Bross Theme Park, Lion King Musical and so on.

I personally recommend you to go there. You surely spend a great time with your friends and family. Madrid is one of the most alive cities in Spain and you will not never forget that experience.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario