lunes, 12 de enero de 2015

DURING CHRISTMAS...

I really felt the necessity to relax and be with my family in my last holiday. During the week, I live in Murcia, far from them and I am used to be all the time with my mom, my sisters and my dad. They always support my decisions and respect them. Added to this, Ï enjoyed Christmas holiday but not as I imagined. This is the first time I am studying at University and I had never had to study during these two weeks and a half.

Everyday, I woke up at 9.00. I had breakfast and started to study until the time to have lunch and after it, again. During the night, I cannot stydy, it is impossible for me to concentrate because I am really tired. It is noteworthy to mention the parties. At Christmas Eve, New Year Eve and the kings night, I went to party in my village. I really feel the urge to see my friends because they also study out my village and now, we do not see each other as usual.

I cannot say that my holiday has been bad or tired but I wish they were more relaxing and grateful. Now, in twoo weeks time, lectures are going to start again and all of us should be ready to face the problems and enjoy this excited course.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario