domingo, 18 de enero de 2015

THE ANNE`S DECISION

This is a film I watched and I really liked it. I would like to talk about it because the message it contains is really wonderful. Sometimes, when you watch a film, you can have three sensations: I am in love of it, it was ok or it was awful. I am going to speak about the first one.

The film is about a little girl who was brought to the world for one reason: to help her sister health.The little girl had experienced more operations than you have ever imagined and she was happy to help her sister but her sister saw the real pain in her small eyes.

Not all the fims are based on real facts but this was one. I have never thought that a film could touch my heart so much and the important issue is that, sometimes, we are not the owner of our bodies.
Other example is people who suffer from falling sickness, They are really fighters because they are not conscious about when are going to suffer the attack.

All in all, here we have an example about the real life, not always everything is pink and happy. We have to realize the obstacles the life throws at us and, more important, to know how to fight with them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario